0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How can the stimulating effect of a Contrast Shower be added without changing the temperature of the water?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is a safe hot temperature range in the Contrast Shower for an individual with no contraindications ?CorrectIncorrect
3. All are examples of an invigorating response to the Contrast Shower EXCEPT:CorrectIncorrect
4. All are cautions for the Contrast Shower EXCEPT:CorrectIncorrect
6. How would you proceed if the client is weak from convalescing in bed for two days? (Choose two of the following)CorrectIncorrect
7. The Steam Inhalation treatment is excellent for all of the following conditions EXCEPT:CorrectIncorrect