The following recommended resources provide additional information about hydrotherapy and its uses and benefits.
- The Benefits of Hydrothermal Therapy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJgxjmqZ90U
- Hydrotherapy: Natural Treatment for Anxiety https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wXiUnd63RI
- Oxidative Stress & Hydrotherapy – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTxBLAf-gnw
- Medical Symposium about the lessons learned from the 1918 Flu and their applications to COVID-19 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75qipspDvQ
- Can Hot/Cold Therapy Boost Immunity?
- Searching for Immunity Boosters & Possible Lessons From Spanish Flu
- The Role of the Medical Evangelist
Uchee Pines – Dr. Agatha Thrash
- Selected Useful Hydrotherapy Procedures https://www.ucheepines.org/selected-useful-hydrotherapy-procedures/
- Fomentations and Other Simple Remedies https://www.ucheepines.org/fomentations-and-other-simple-remedies/
- Fomentations https://www.ucheepines.org/fomentations/
- Ellen G. White References on Hydrotherapy — (coming soon)
Home Remedies: Hydrotherapy, Massage, Charcoal, and Other Simple Treatments, by Agatha Thrash MD and Calvin Thrash MD
Hydrotherapy: Simple Treatments for Common Ailments by Clarence Dail MD and Charles Thomas, Ph.D.
Hydrotherapy for Bodyworkers: Improving outcomes with water therapies by Marybetts Sinclair
Elements of Hydrotherapy for Nurses by G.K. Abbott MD
Charcoal Remedies: The Complete Handbook of Medicinal Charcoal and Its Application, by John Dinsley
Charcoal Startling New Facts About the World’s Most Powerful Clinical Absorbent, by Agatha Thrash, MD & Calvin Thrash, MD
Herbs for Your Health, by Winston J. Craig, PhD, RD
Simple Remedies for the Home, by Clarence W. Dail, MD and Charles S. Thomas, PhD
Nature’s Healing Remedies: A Natural Remedies Encyclopedia by Agatha Thrash, MD
The Ministry of Healing by Ellen G. White
Medical Ministry by Ellen G. White